|The service 16 is to be replaced by a new 'Direct' service to the Interchange|
The new numbers may not be that much of a change for older people, as many of these numbers are the same as they were in the 80s/90s, It's the younger generation which I believe we'll see most confusion amongst, and with schools going back on the same date as the change, there's bound to be a few hiccups.
The routes can be seen in the picture I've posted, but if that's not very clear then I've dedicated a whole page on my blog to Simplibus, as i know how confusing it will be.
|The service 41 is to be axed in September|
There has been a lot of controversy over these routes and questioning, so the following events will take place across the city at the following locations and times.
• Monday, July 27: Greatfield, Elmbridge Parade, from 2pm to 7pm.
• Tuesday, July 28: Greenwich Avenue, from 2pm to 7pm.
• Wednesday, July 29: North Point Shopping Centre, from 2pm to 7pm.
• Thursday, July 30: Kingswood Medical Centre, from 2pm to 7pm.
• Friday, July 31: Queen Victoria Square, from 11am to 4pm.
• Monday, August 3: Orchard Park Tesco, from 2pm to 7pm.
• Tuesday, August 4: James Reckitt Avenue (East Park), from 2pm to 7pm,
• Wednesday, August 5: Princes Quay Shopping Centre, from 11am to 4pm.
• Thursday, August 6: St Stephen's shopping centre, from 11am to 4pm.
• Friday, August 7: Paragon Interchange, from 11am to 5pm.
Please come along for more information. All are welcome!